Lighter . .


Before I went to Wellington I decided to put a rinse through my hair and disguise those greys that were starting to pop through. 

I think "Red Passion" was just a bit too vibrant for me. 


 
I've been thinking of going back to my natural colour.  If I can remember what it was.   
 
So I'll try going lighter, back to medium brown.   Just for a change.
 

Life's pretty good at the moment and I'm feeling pretty great so I'm going to do my darndest to hold onto that feeling. 

My eating is going great and I love being in that no hunger zone.  The only thing is I have resigned myself to that fact that I am going to have to cook separate dinners on occasion as Mr T can't handle spicy food cause it sets his reflux off.  Nevermind I can always freeze it or take it for lunch the next day. 

So great to see the sun out a bit more.  In between the grey patches.  It's nice coming home from work and spending time on the deck before it gets too dark.

Well that's enough from me I'll just leave you with some more pics of my gorgeous grandbabies.

Lucas started kindy this week.

 
 
I know I'm biased but this kid is so photogenic.

 
And little Miss Sophia is following in her brothers footsteps.



Little cutie.  So full of smiles now.

Oh before I go did I mention it's thirsty Thursday today.  Childfree night.  Looking forward to a wine while I'm cooking dinner. Leisurely.

Comments

  1. Lucas is such an adorable looking little boy, and his sister! Gorgeous!!!
    I quite like your hair colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh those kids are just the cutest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour - keep it !!!!
    Great photos of your grandchildren.
    Love, hugs and positive energy.
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts