Got my groove back ....

The scales are slowly going down again.  I'm hovering in the 76 kg mark at the moment.   I went back and reread some of my posts to help remind me what I did in the beginning that set me on my losing way. 

Everything is falling into place again.  The hunger pains and cravings have gone away and the last couple of nights I've noticed I've started putting down my knife and fork in between bites,  I'm leaving food on my plate and my portion sizes are smaller.

Yesterday Lucas and I went on our Nana date.

Boy did we have fun.  He's such a good wee boy with Nana.  He talks a hundred to the dozen tho.  As we drove past the boatyard he pointed out the boats and told him he could go in Nana's boat when he gets bigger.  He said Lucas is bigger now Nana, and I said he needs to be a little bit bigger, he says I am bigger now.  So not to upset him I said we'll go in the summer.

We went to the warehouse and he got the kids trolley and we headed to the toy section.  We spent about half an hour there, I think he tried nearly every toy, lol.  But he had his heart set on the marbles and that was what he chose and that's what he got.


Nana also added a toy tent with balls and a couple of dvd's - cause I could.

Poppa had to help us put it together though. 

We had a lovely afternoon until I took him home and I backed into a car parked on the other side of the road reversing out the driveway.  I was so gutted.  I have never in my whole life hit another car.  The guy was really good about it, even though he'd only just bought the car.  Made me feel even worse. 

I took the little man home, came back and poured myself a glass of wine.  I felt absolutely miserable.  I ended up having a shocker of a sleep last night - replaying the whole thing in my head. 

Anyhow everything is now sorted and I feel alot better.  Apart from one thing.  The only thing Mr T and I ever disagree on is driving.  He reckons I'm the worse passenger driver he knows.  I can't help it.  I'm always checking the road and what's behind us etc, grab the front of the dashboard, tell him to slow down, a car's braking in front etc... get the picture.  But you know what's really bad - I have a new nickname and there's nothing I can do about it.  You can guess what it is aye.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


CRASH
 



Comments

  1. My husband reckons I am the worst passenger. I am forever applying the invisible brake & if we are in a narrow street with parked cars I actually have to close my eyes because apparantly the sharp intakes of breath & the supressed (not very well it seems) gasps are distracting! I swear sometimes there is nothing more than a coat of paint separating us from the car parked on the side of the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that is not a nice new name! Don't let it get to you... I've done worse than you!
    Imagine backing into your own garage door!!!

    I will never live it down.

    Funny how we always feel so dreadful when we have a little crash eh?
    I hope you have a better night tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh it is a horrible feeling...I know I have done it, twice...exactly a week apart !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts