Waiting for Spring . . .

The first day of Spring is just over a week away.   In between the rain there has also been some lovely sunny days and it feels like Spring at times.   It smells like Spring. 

The daphne outside the office door is blooming and the scent hits me everyday when I arrive and leave work.   

The lawns have been cut and the smell of fresh cut lawns is delish.

The garden is starting to come to life with spring bulbs flowering.




Spring – the season of rebirth, when everything starts coming to life again.

Kind of reflects where my life is at the moment.

This year has been tough.  Last year was too.  And the year before.  Always drama and happenings that stretch ones limits.  But still we keep going.  Every year I say this is going to be THE year that things go right.  


But I am an optimist.  I believe we all have choices.  I choose to be happy and to make the most out of all the things that I can change and not worry about things that are out of my control.  I’ll take a page out of Jackie’s book and treat myself better. 

I love Spring.  I also love the fact that it’s only 5 weeks till daylight savings.

Comments

  1. I tell you what, just spending those few minutes in the morning has made a huge difference with how I am feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw lambs and calves the other day!
    Spring is already here as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts