happy 3rd birthday . . .

To my beautiful little man
one of the bravest, toughest little tykes I know





Lucas Adrian John
Born 8th August 2009
at Starship Hospital
Weight 1 kg
28 weeks



Holding hands with Nana


Nana's first visit


Daddy's hand

Kangaroo Care

the beginning of a beautiful journey watching my son become a dad


First Christmas

Giving nana beautiful smiles


He's been such a smiley kid . . .

Awwww......



Nana's Angel . . .

Here comes trouble  ....  he's mobile

Will laugh at anything, even getting his jersey stuck on his head
 

Multi tasking, watching tv and eating lollies . . .


I so love this photo, meeting his sister for the first time . . .


I've pinched this off Janelle's facebook page ....



Happy birthday precious boy.  Nana and Poppa love you so very much.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing them with us :)
    Happy third birthday to Lucas...
    By the way - I keep trying to add your blog to my blog list but it doesn't save - strange :/ anyone else had this little issue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww had tears in my eyes, such beautiful pics, thank you for sharing his birthday with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a stunningly gorgeous wee man.. and you are all blessed to have him in your life... and his sister too. Babies are PRECIOUS... utterly loveable wee things.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne what a wonderful tribute to a very special young man xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts