A Meme .....

I've never done one of these before but I saw this on someone else's blog and thought why not.

I've had a tough week. Had some things come up. Steps have been good except for last night when I only managed just over 6,500.

Will try and post again later in the meantime .....



1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A couple of eastlight files and last night’s mail.

2. When was the last time you threw up? I honestly can’t remember – been quite a while tho.

3. What’s your favorite curse word? Shit or bollocks

4. Name three people who made you smile today. Colin, Alison and son Nick.

5. What were you doing at 8am this morning? De-icing my car with the hose.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? At my desk working.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Probably at my desk working.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope.

9. What’s the last thing you said aloud? I don’t think so. (Asked if I would like a certain painting on my wall)

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? I’m not an ice cream person.

11. What is the last thing you had to drink? Coffee.

12. What are you wearing right now? Black skirt, top, nylons, shoes with a Camel woolen cardigan.

13. What was the last thing you ate? Kavilli cracker & tomato

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Not yet. Wait till tomorrow when we go away.

15. When was the last time you ran? A bloody long time ago.

16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? Must have been the cricket. Am looking forward to the Olympics.

17. Who’s the last person you e-mailed? One of my scholarship students.

18. Ever go camping? Yes, we love it. Have a camping holiday every year.

19. Do you have a tan? No. When I was a lot younger I use to sunbathe but not since I had my kids. I do go brown over summer tho.

20. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Only if we’re out.

21. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes! My darling and he’s mine too.

22. What are you doing tomorrow? Going to Napier for the weekend for a wee break and to catch up with friends.

23. Where is your mom right now? At work I hope.

24. Look to your left. What do you see? The monitor for the security cameras.

25. What color is your watch? Gold.

26. What comes to mind when you think of Australia? Blog buddies. Looking forward to a trip very soon to meet some.

27. Would you consider plastic surgery? No.

28. What is your birthstone? Amethyst.

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? Drive-thru.

30. How many kids do you want? If I was 10 – 15 years younger I would love another two with Col. We’ll make do with the 6 kids we have. I’ll wait for my grandies.

31. Do you have a dog? No.

32. Last person you talked to on the phone. An old client looking for an accountant.

33. Have you met anyone famous? No one worth mentioning and depends on what you mean by famous.

34. Any plans today? Finish my filing, catch up on emails, blogs etc. and clean my desk.

35. Ever go to college? I went to polytech.

36. Where are you right now? At my desk.

37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? There are several at the moment.


38. Last song listened to? The Final Countdown.

39. Are you allergic to anything? Not that I know of.

40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My boots.

41. Are you jealous of anyone? No. What a waste of energy. It’s a petty and shallow trait.

42. Who is your favorite actor/actress? No one in paticular.

43. What time is it? 11.45 am, Friday 30th May.

44. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.

45. Do you eat healthy? Yes I do.

46. What do you usually do during the day? Work, then I go home and do some more work.

47. How old will you be on your next birthday? 47

48. Have you ever been to Europe? No. Would like to drive through Italy, especially Tuscanny.

49. Name one thing you’d still like to do. Finish work and work for myself.

50. Favorite colour? Different colours for different things.

Comments

  1. Loved it - so much that I've done one too. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyy loved reading that....

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cool.... well done...
    Hope you had a top weekend...
    Hmmm coming to Aus.. how about in three weeks time.. i am going to melb to meet up with a few bloggers... should be fun...Come and join us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting:-) Always like getting to know other bloggers better....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts