A simple plan ....

To eat less and move more. Pretty basic really I know but for me it is time to go back to basics. I have my new pedometer and I’m looking forward to giving it a good thrashing.

I’ve spent the past week going back over my blog and re reading other blogs to help me get things back on track.

My three areas I am concentrating on are:

Eat less
Move More
Drink Water

Hopefully I can maintain this for more than a couple of weeks.

It’s nearly 2pm and I’ve clocked up 3518 steps today. See how sedentary my life is. I’m looking forward to getting home and clocking up steps on the tready tonight.

I am so glad this week is over. I am so tired and look it. It’s getting so much harder to get out of bed this week and I’m looking forward to a wee lie in tomorrow. My sleeping has been so much better lately so that is a huge bonus, but in saying that last night I had a real shocker.

But I’m going to cut out the doom and gloom crap and end with some positives. A little loss of 200 gms (I suspect TOM is lurking), it’s Friday and the weekend is upon us and my house will be clean when I get home. That really lifts me.

So here’s to a great weekend for all of us.

Ciao

Comments

  1. Yep...I agree with those 3 steps, plus number 4 which is track. I have lost track these past few days while looking after grandies...looking forward to getting back to normal.

    Have a great weekend, enjoy your lay in....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts