Bits and pieces ...

Thanks for the lovely comments about the wedding photo’s. We’ve got some really lovely memories of our day. I have to admit that I was dreading seeing them hoping I didn’t look like a big blimp. But I am pretty happy with them.

Boy, It’s really hard to get the ole engine started with these chilly mornings. And the worst thing is – it’s only just begun, sob.

I forgot to post my weigh in last Thursday. I had a small loss of 200 gms but with TOM I thought it was fine. It’s a loss afterall.

I’ve been keeping track of my food on my weightwatchers tracker and it’s helping to keep me on top of everything. I find I eat more at work, maybe cause I’m sitting down all day and for some reason I just think about food most of the time. So what I’ve been doing is topping the fridge up at work with lots of low point snacks so when the urge to eat comes along I have far better choices to choose from than the snackbox. I know this is working as I have only been over points one day in the last couple of weeks but with my bonus points – that was well covered.

So yes I am back on track and back on the treadmill. I am determined to do the Taupo ½ marathon. I’m doing 3k walks this week, not much I know, but I am also upping the speed to push myself a bit further. I am so gloriously unfit you would not believe. But I do know that it will get better.

In other things - I had a great weekend. Col and I stayed the night in town last Saturday. It’s nice having a bit of time out every now and then just by ourselves. We managed to find a restaurant in town that had crayfish and it was absolutely devine. Then it was back for a nice soak in the spa.

Mother’s Day was nice and relaxed. We grabbed the groceries on the way home to save a bit of time which left buggar all for me to do. I spent the day just pottering around in the garden and putting in the last of my spring bulbs. Col cooked a roast lamb for dinner and the kids all came around for dinner. Somehow I even gained an extra teenager. Yikes!!!! How did that happen. So we had a lovely family evening.

So that’s about it from my me. Sounds a bit boring really. But at the moment boring is good.

Ciao

xxx

Comments

  1. ahhhhh for a big family dinner, been an age since we have had one of those.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easty to think of food when you are sitting for most of the day. Sounds like you are back on track again and doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUGGER DAMN AND BLAST!!! You must think I'm a total bitch! I did not realise you were posting on another damn blog! I read the last one on your old blog and then forgot to click on the new one, so I've been going back to your old one EVERY BLOODY DAY to see if you have updated... fuck I'm a twit. I am so sorry..... I love all your photos, you look damn gorgeous!!!! All of you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts