Finding motivation ...

Really struggling with motivation at the moment. I always start the day off perfect but slowly start to flag as the day goes on.

I’ve been doing everything to find the motivation. I’ve been re reading my blog and a few others looking for that “lightbulb” that’s going to make everything flow again. The inspiration is out there. Definitely. It’s like blogland has frozen over. I think we need to defrost ourselves.

I think I’m heading for a gain this week even tho I’ve been good with my points and only tracked OP one day. And that was only by 1.5. I wonder if TOM’s going to show it’s flippin head again so soon. It felt like it the other day.

I’m still working out on the treadmill but I haven’t increased the distance. Still on around 3& 4 kms. What I am doing is increasing my speed and the incline so I ‘m pushing myself and hopefully building up my stamina.

Eating is fine. Although with not drinking in the evening I feel a lot hungrier at night and even tho I’m low point snacking this is not normal for me. I never get hungry at night. My worse times are between 3 and 5.

I’m still going to fake it till I make it but I’m just going to have to find that determination to say no and to watch my portions.

I’m going to up the “ante” with myself too. Tomorrow I’m going to buy another pedometer and challenge myself to 10,000 steps a day. This will make me accountable for the days that I’m not on the treadmill. I will also earn bonus points which I will not use.

So does anyone else want to go for 10,000 steps a day????


Go on - beat the winter blues.

Comments

  1. I will go buy ANOTHER pedometer tomorrow then.... you are on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah not into 10,000 steps at the moment..altho it would be interesting to see how many I am doing at work nowdays....
    and yes you were right about my gain last week..TOM arrived Sunday night... lucky it started after we got back from our weekend away.....
    but I ate everything in sight since Saturday so prob another gain this week.. but thats cool... I am expecting it..
    I will lose it next week.. maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird how somedays we are firing with motivation and others it's just not there!

    I'll pass on the 10,000! Have quite a bit of exercise on the go at the moment. Good luck with it, once you set an aim I know it spurs you on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts