If I had another brain ......

You wouldn’t credit it. I left my phone at home today. It’s still lying on my bed. Duh, I wonder about me sometimes.

I took a photo of yesterday’s steps - it was 10,960 something. I can’t remember.

I’m having a very flat day today. TOM arrived today, it’s cold and I want to go home and relax.

Long weekend coming up and I’m looking forward to it. We’re heading to Napier on our own for a nice break and catch up with friends. Will be just the ticket to pick us both up.

Promise to be a bit more cheery tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Enjoy your weekend, sounds like jsut whatr you need!

    Aqua - I go to two classes, aqua jogging in the deep water and aqua aerobics in a shallower pool. Jogging we wear floatation belts, finding the jogging class more aerobic than the aerobics class! Lucky working from home as I can pop down to the pool quite easily. A lot harder when you work full time, but I know our pools have classes all over the place as early as 6.15am until 6.00pm - also lunch time classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My steps yesterday amounted to about 9800 I think... today I'm up to 7300 which is bugger all.. I've been sewing though... so at least I've been busy. I am going off for the weekend with Stew too... to Wellington... can't wait. I hope you and Colin have a wonderful weekend away too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh you get to Napier, excellent.
    Once I'm up there, you'll have another friend to catch up with :)

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did we manage before cell phones, I fell naked with out mine and I hate going somewhere and not being able to get reception! sad ah!
    You are doing so well with your steps I tried on my step counter when I first started my job and I only managed 3000 so I have stopped using it cause it only made me depressed :)
    Enjoy your break away, I know I will

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts